View our PTA Handbook for more information (an updated version is coming soon)
Contact our PTA Officers
To promote the welfare of children and to bring into closer relation home and school, thus encouraging intelligent cooperation of parents and teachers in the training of children. We strive to be a powerful voice for all children and a strong advocate for the education and well being of every child.
- Impact Students
- Build Memories
- Make a Difference Academically
- Enrich the Educational Experience of Each Student
- Focus on Enrichment and Community
The Hillsmere Elementary School PTA is dedicated to our students, parents, and teachers
We need support from moms, dads, teachers, principals, aunts, uncles, grandparents, caregivers, business people, and the local community. The PTA helps parents, students, school staff, and communities work together to share ideas about programs and activities that benefit our children. Our PTA provides information and resources that strengthen our connections between children, parents, schools, and the community.
Benefits of Membership
- You’ll have a voice to discuss new ideas, thoughts and concerns regarding PTA matters
- You have a vote on PTA issues
- Our membership also provides State & National Membership which provides tons of School- related information and various discounts. Visit pta.org for more information.
- Show your membership card at PTA sponsored events and get in FREE
5 Great Reasons to Be Part of the Hillsmere Elementary School PTA
- Be in the know.
PTA helps you keep up with what’s happening in your school and how you can support your child’s education.
- Access great resources.
PTA provides information on topics ranging from homework help to bullying prevention to media safety to child health and more.
- Build relationships.
PTA connects you to other families through meetings, events, and communications, and helps build a sense of community.
- Hone your skills.
PTA offers opportunities for you to use your talents to benefit children and the school. PTA can help you expand your skills too.
- Speak up.
PTA can be a way to more effectively suggest changes at your child’s school and in your community, and to be involved in making them happen.
What are you waiting for? Join the PTA today!