Volunteers are the lifeblood of the PTA. Whatever your interest or expertise, there is a PTA program that could use your help. Even one hour of your time can make an impact on our Hillsmere students.
Ways to find out about volunteer opportunities:
- Create an account at http://www.trackitforward.com/site/hillsmere-elementary-school. You can sign up for events and classroom assistance, log volunteer hours, and ask questions of organizers and the volunteer coordinator. The mobile app, Volunteer Time Tracking, is also helpful for logging volunteer hours and can be added to your iphone or android device.
- View our signup sheets through the PTA website at http://www.hillsmerepta.org/sign-up-sheets/.
- Contact the Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Attend PTA meetings.
- Sign up for the Buzz Newsletter to have weekly emails.
- Take a look at Wednesday folder flyers from the PTA.
Not sure what is involved with a particular program or activity? That’s ok – we’ll be happy to give you an overview. Please complete the form below, selecting any/all items that may interest you. A PTA representative will contact you shortly.
Thank you for your time and support!